Wednesday, May 17, 2017

New Logo

Did you notice my new Logo?
cropped-Happy-Housewife-Blog-tall-house.png
Isn't it amazing?
I just wanted to give a shout out to Bryson Seastrand for designing this for me! He is so good at what he does, and is so easy to work with.
Designing logos is really an art. I love how the BLOG Tag is tilted sort of like a SOLD sign on a house. It really matches up with the house theme I was going for. Look at his attention to detail too! Don't you just love that little door knob and door mat?
When I brought my sketch to him, he really helped to capture my vision. He was so good at improving my ideas while still honoring them. He took my vision and elevated it.
He is very professional and knows what he is doing. He did a great job asking me the right questions to pinpoint my hierarchy of needs in creating a Logo.  It is more complicated than you would think. There is a lot of problem solving involved, and he did it beautifully. I couldn't be happier. Thank you Bryson!
2016-06-12 23.00.24
If you would like him to design a logo for your business you can contact him at editedforcontent@gmail.com.
If you would like to share my content, please provide a link back to my website. Please do not use my images without permission.
Originally Published on June 13, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment