Tuesday, June 6, 2017

My Life is a Gift- Free Nursery Printable

We love Primary Music, so I decided to make these wall hangings with lines from some of our favorite primary songs for my daughter's Nursery.
Nursery Wall Hangings
"My Life is a Gift" line from the primary song I Will Follow God's Plan For Me.
2016-08-18 14.29.56
We have these hanging above her changing table with one of my favorite newborn pictures of her from the hospital.
2016-08-18 14.29.20
I think she likes them!
You can right click the images below and select "Save image as...", and then send them to your favorite store for photo printing.
Free Printable Nursery Wall Hangings2016-04-29 12.14.27
Or you can click below to print these directly from your personal printer.
I hope you enjoy these, and that they remind you to sing great songs with your little one!
Become a part of the Happy Housewife Blog Community by liking our Facebook page.
Subscribe on your smartphone using the pull down menu, or on the sidebar on your computer.
If you would like to share my content, please provide a link back to my website. Please do not use my images without permission.
Sharing is Caring! Please share this with your friends using the Social Media Buttons below.

No comments:

Post a Comment